Echo and Mu who flew out of the city of Liverchester as if they were to escape. Waiting for them were an uninhabited wilderness and an endless track. Thinking that the peaceful journey will continue as it is, Echo who are suddenly attacked by the Minami. Despite desperately fighting, the two were thrown into the forest. Furthermore, an unidentified prayer attacks it.
- The episode title is a reference to the song and album "Halber Mensch" by German industrial band Einstürzende Neubauten.
- Einstürzende Neubauten is also the namesake of Ein, Stür, and Zende Neubauten.
- Einstürzende Neubauten's songs "Weil Weil Weil" and "Let's Do It Dada" are also referenced.
- The Noise Sisters are adherents to Dadaism, an avant-garde art movement, and specifically reference "Fountain" by Marcel Duchamp within a collapsing new building, which itself is a reference to the translated meaning of Einstürzende Neubauten.
- The setting of the episode is notably in Pripyat, Ukraine, the site of the Chernobyl disaster, as the Pripyat amusement park is shown.